Account Manager, Nourish
The Account Manager at Nourish (A Sodexo co.), located in the San Francisco Bay Area is the person in charge of managing our company's relationships with clients.
Primary responsibilities include account retention, sales support, project management, and strategic planning.
This is a client facing role and requires frequent travel to client sites and our Nourish commissary to be a visible and engaged Account Manager.
Account Manager Job Duties:
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned clients
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Impeccably communicates client needs and demands internally and updates client schedules and project plans
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with teammates working on the same accounts to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, meeting deadlines, and keeping organized records of interactions, requests, and opportunities
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of sales or operations experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.