Administrative Assistant 1
Are you seeking high visibility, challenging opportunities and a rewarding environment?
Sodexo is seeking a skilled Administrative Assistant to support facilities operations at a large industrial manufacturing plant in Saint Louis, Missouri. The ideal candidate will have strong computer skills, organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects. A self-starter with the ability to think proactively and work independently is needed.
- Direct handling of incoming calls, follow up and other administrative duties / tasks as needed
- Perform ordering of supplies for the facility / departments as required
- Managing external vendor relations
- Serve as the point person for office duties including maintenance, supplies, and equipment.
- Establish a safe work environment for employees and ensure compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs
- Assist in execution of on-site team meetings – interaction with operations managers and clients
- Preparing and sending correspondence via email
- Processing payroll and financial reports
- Managing work orders in Maximo
- Support with managing schedules
This position requires:
- 1-2 year's experience in an administrative role.
- Proven ability to work independently, exhibiting a high level of personal ownership and accountability.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members of the team.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills with a keen eye for details.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Campus, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Performs a wide range of administrative and general support duties. Frequently communicates with internal and external contacts and may be exposed to confidential data. Works with close supervision and/or under clearly defined procedures. Understands how the assigned duties integrate with others in the team.
This position resides in-unit.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.