Administrative Coordinator Culinary Department @ Indiana Convention Center
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FUN JOB IN HOSPITALITY, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we invite you to join our team at the Indiana Convention Center a Culinary Administrative Assistant in Indianapolis, Indiana
Culinary Administrative Assistant is a broad job category that designates an individual who provides research, clerical, administrative and technical support to our operations.
The Culinary Administrative Assistant is responsible for coordinating and executing administrative processes to ensure the overall efficiency of Sodexo Live!'s business operations. They will serve as an information resource, will maintain office records, generate correspondence, liaise with clients, vendors and outside entities and will perform general clerical duties such as processing invoices, assists with purchasing, and inventory management. They are responsible upholding Sodexo Live!'s standards for accuracy, efficiency and quality, as they relate to administrative functions.
- Maximize Sodexo Live!'s revenue and operational excellence through execution of systems and policies related to administrative operations.
- Contribute to goal of making Sodexo Live! #1 in Event Hospitality and the #1 Employer of Choice through personal commitment and leading by example.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma, some college and/or appropriate combination of education and work experience to support on-the-job effectiveness.
- One year of previous administrative experience, to include office management principles and procedures.
- Ability to work independently, exercising appropriate skills for effective judgment, creative problem solving and taking initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to deliver and interpret information across various sources.
- Exceptional ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Numbers orientation, with ability to accurately compute various mathematical equations.
- Exceptional computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- College degree in Business, Accounting or a related field of study.
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management; Ability to promote and participate in team environment concepts
- Self-starter who can work independently and on several tasks/projects simultaneously, and who can contribute to functional areas of the business outside of the finance area.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Initiative in identifying and resolving problems timely and effectively.
What We Offer:
- Paid weekly
- Team Meal Provided
- Competitive compensation
Sodexo Live! Information:
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal. Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.