Alcohol Compliance Supervisor
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we invite you to join us as an Alcohol Compliance Supervisor at Lucas Oil Stadium. Your skills and commitment will be celebrated, and you will have the opportunity to be a part of the thrilling world of sports and entertainment in one of the nation's premier venues.
Alcohol Compliance Supervisor @ $25
Our Alcohol Compliance Supervisor will provide a safe and enjoyable experience for our fans while adhering to all relevant regulations and ensuring responsible alcohol service.
- Ensure that all alcohol service operations within the stadium comply with local, state, and federal alcohol laws and regulations
- Maintain accurate records of all alcohol-related incidents, violations, and reports, ensuring compliance with reporting requirements
- Implement and enforce stadium policies and procedures related to alcohol service, including checking IDs, monitoring intoxication levels, and ensuring service cutoff times
- Promote a culture of safe alcohol consumption by engaging with fans, answering questions, and addressing concerns related to alcohol service
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal alcohol regulations
- Certification in alcohol training (e.g., TIPS or equivalent) is preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility in an often tightly quartered environment
- Have the ability to bend and lift up to 30 pounds frequently
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Weekly
- Team Meal Provided
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Countless opportunities to grow within the company
- Access to ongoing training and development programs
Lucas Oil Stadium is a state-of-the-art retractable roof, multi-purpose facility seating over 67,000 fans while featuring spectacular views of the downtown Indianapolis skyline.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.