Area General Manager
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking an Area General Manager - Food Services for UMass Health located in Worcester, MA . In this role you will report to the Client Executive and lead a team of 20+ managers and approximately 165 hourly employees. The Area GM will manage oversight of 3 locations to include responsibility for the hospital cafeteria, patient meals, retail, and catering.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations for all 3 locations (within 10 min drive of each other)
- coordinate all required tasks through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline staff
- deliver high quality food services including retail, cafeteria, and patient meal management operations
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- develop and maintain high quality client and customer relationships
- ensure HACCP, regulatory and standards compliance
- have daily interaction with patients, their families and clinical team to ensure patient satisfaction
- ensure Sodexo standards are met
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- have culinary production experience or retail food operations experience, and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance
- can manage multiple priorities while maintaining a passion for a high level of customer service
- excel in their ability to stay organized and on target in a busy, fast-paced environment
Learn more about UMass Health System here: https://www.ummhealth.org/umass-memorial-medical-center/about-us
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Functions as the in-unit leader for multiple accounts and/or contracts within a defined geography. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of a multi-site.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.