Area General Manager
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success, through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
is seeking an Area General Manager for our Corporate Services account located in Bellevue, Washington. In this highly visible role, you will direct and participate in all of the daily food contract operations for 6 accounts. Responsibilities will include: working with budgets and all unit financials, training and development of the hourly and management team, strategic planning, marketing, payroll, HR functions, direct client interaction and supervision unit teams.
Success in this role and in the relationship will require you to:
- be innovative every day
- deliver exceptional customer service
The Area General Manager will build and maintain successful relationships and be visible with all unit operations teams.
Ideal candidate will have:
- strong client relations skills
- the ability to manage through managers and develop diverse and talented teams
- strong financial acumen, experience writing and managing budgets
- team-building skills
- effective communication skills both written and verbal
- experience in relationship building and interaction skills with C-Suite / Administration
- vision to think "out of the box" to meet the needs of customers and clients
This client requires additional background checks
This position offers a traditional Business and Industry, predominantly Monday through Friday, schedule. Medical benefits, 401K with company match and 3 weeks vacation to start.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Functions as the in-unit leader for multiple accounts and/or contracts within a defined geography. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of a multi-site.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.