Banquet Servers @ Illinois State University
Job Listing: Banquet Server
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we invite you to join us as a Banquet Server at Illinois State University. Your skills and commitment will be celebrated, and you will have the opportunity to be a part of the thrilling world of sports and entertainment in one of the nation's premier venues.
Banquet Servers @ $15 / hour
Our Banquet Server will actively participate in the preparation, set-up, service, break-down and cleanup of catered events.
- Attend pre-shift meetings and follow instructions from Banquet Captains and management; Ask questions to ensure clear and complete understanding of event flow, needs and assignments
- Apply consistent focus on our guests and attention to detail in the performance of all tasks
- Greet each guest who enters Banquets areas; Be courteous and professional in all interactions; Demonstrate Sodexo Live! standards for guest service
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Age 21 or older
- High school diploma or equivalent and experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility in an often tightly quartered environment
- Have the ability to bend and lift up to 30 pounds frequently
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.