Banquet Supervisor @ Lucas Oil Stadium
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FUN JOB IN HOSPITALITY, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we invite you to join our team at the Lucas Oil Stadium. Your skills and commitment will be celebrated, and you will have the opportunity to be a part of the thrilling world of sports and entertainment in one of the nation's premier venues.
Banquet Supervisor @ $19.00 $21.00
Our Banquet Supervisor will oversee the planning, preparation, set-up, service, break-down and cleanup of breakfasts, luncheons, dinners, receptions and other group events while reporting directly to the Director of Premium. This position provides supervision of Banquet staff in both front and back of house. The Banquet Supervisor will ensure that events are executed smoothly and in accordance with guest specifications, to include linens, décor, set up, menu and all aspects of service.
- Provides supervision and direction to banquets catering staff to deliver a customer service in accordance with Sodexo Live! standards and policies.
- Assign tasks and delegate responsibilities to Banquet Leads and will monitor servers as they provide a variety of pre-made or fresh-to-order snacks, beverages and entrée items from Sodexo Live!'s menu.
- Contributes to goal of making Sodexo Live! #1 in Event Hospitality and the #1 Employer of Choice through personal commitment and leading by example.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or College degree or combination of education and work experience to support on-the-job
- 1-2 years related experience required: Catering and/or Banquet Operations, Restaurant Management or Institutional Food Service.
- Must possess strong knowledge of food and beverage operations, controls, and ability to perform all catering-related positions.
- Ability to understand written and oral direction and to communicate same with others.
- Ability to promote and participate in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a high stress, fast paced environment
What We Offer:
- Paid weekly
- Team Meal Provided
- Flexible hours
- Part-time/Full-time hours
- Competitive compensation
Sodexo Live! Information:
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal. Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.