Biomedical Equipment Technician 3
Precise. Reliable. Powerful. Join a team as innovative as the technology we manage.
Sodexo’s growing Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) Division is seeking solution-oriented candidates who excel at customer service with proven success as an experienced Biomedical Equipment Technician 3 to support services for the Comanche County Memorial Hospital located in Lawton, OK.
The main role/responsibilities of the Biomedical Equipment Technician 3 will be to ensure all related biomedical equipment is maintained in a quality and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service skills, strong technical skills and a commitment to deliver excellent repair service in an expedient manner.
Perks of this opportunity include:
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family from day 1
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year
- Extensive paid training and mentorship programs
- Tuition reimbursement and growth opportunities
At Sodexo, our HTM positions offer you the opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career. Therefore, we are seeking solution-oriented candidates who excel at customer service with a proven success as a Biomedical Equipment Technician III (BMET). Sodexo’s BMET professionals have:
- Formal training and preferred experience servicing clinical equipment
- Experience in a healthcare facility or healthcare setting
- Experience effectively repairing, maintaining and calibrating clinical devices such as, but not limited to: Ventilators, Drager Anesthesia or Training, OR exp., Telemetry preferred.
- Proactive thinking skills to troubleshoot
- Strong communication, time management, and customer service skills: ability to provide world class service to healthcare customers
The ideal Biomedical Equipment Technician 3 should have:
- Preferrably 7-10 years of experience in electronic, mechanical or electro-mechanical repair in a health care technology setting
- Basic knowledge of networking theory
- Considerable knowledge of electronic circuitry and technical aspects of the operation, repair and maintenance of electronic equipment
- Substantial knowledge of basic anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
- Ability to interpret schematics, wiring diagrams, and illustrated parts drawings of biomedical instrumentation and skill in testing electronic equipment as well as in manual dexterity, hand-to-eye coordination, and color vision
Please learn more about Comanche County Memorial at:
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Working in Healthcare Technology Management for Sodexo, you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their clinical technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise for their business, patients, residents and the staff who care for them. At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve. If you share these values, apply today!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have HTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for HTM jobs .
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree (or equivalent experience) in electronic, biomedical engineering or a discipline geared toward managing maintaining and repairing clinical equipment within a healthcare environment
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years of experience in electronic, mechanical or electro-mechanical repair in a health care technology setting
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.