Business Analytics Specialist 2
Entegra Procurement Services is a fast-growing and dynamic division of Sodexo and part of a global procurement network that manages more than $36 billion in spend for food, services and supplies, and serves more than 120,000 purchasing sites throughout the United States alone. Entegra Procurement Services provides procurement management for multi-unit clients in industries including seniors, healthcare, education, government, faith based, leisure, hotels, and restaurants. We deliver procurement solutions that drive operational effectiveness and innovative products and services.
We are currently searching for a Business Analytics Specialist 2, who will support our Local and Direct Portfolio.
This is a remote opportunity. Candidates for the position can reside anywhere within the United States.
The successful candidate will:
- Support Local and Direct analytical, reporting and administrative needs including, but not limited to, business review preparation, standard reporting, ad-hoc analysis, financial close support and budget/forecast review/processing.
- Systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyze information, identify implications of data, draw appropriate conclusions, generate viable alternative solutions to a question or problem, and evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative.
- Be responsible for preparing monthly and quarterly reports associated with Local and Direct sales and revenue that will help explain past activities and find opportunities for growth with our supplier partners.
- Conduct analysis of sales and revenue results and assist in the forecast and budget process.
- Continue to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Performs a range of mainly straightforward assignments.
- Use prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Have experience working with large sets of data in Excel and Access.
- Continually be looking for opportunities to improve current processes and develop new data analysis processes to help grow sales and revenue.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills
Learn more about Entegra
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo’s Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Has working knowledge and experience in own discipline. Support segments’ analytical, reporting and administrative needs including, but not limited to, business review preparation, standard reporting, ad-hoc analysis, financial close support and budget/forecast review/processing. Individuals will work very closely with other segment specialists to drive standardization in the COEs creating an environment that encourages knowledge sharing and the development of transferable skills allowing for ease of transition between segments. Partner with Master Data Management (MDM) and Reporting Standardization team to identify and prioritize key financial data points, converting appropriate analysis into standardized enterprise views (i.e. dashboards, reports, etc.) Continues to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Performs a range of mainly straightforward assignments. Uses prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.