Busser at The Conference Center at Waltham Woods
Job Listing: Busser
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking a Busser for The Conference Center at Waltham Woods located in Waltham, MA.
The Conference Center at Waltham Woods is located in the Massachusetts Medical Society building off of 128/95 in Waltham. We service mostly corporate and association meetings, trainings and receptions.
The Busser position performs as an entry level restaurant worker. The Busser perform duties that require minimal experience and expertise.
This position may exist in a stand-alone restaurant, or in-venue restaurant within a sporting arena, convention center or other entertainment-related venue that is managed by Sodexo Live!.
The Busser will contribute to Sodexo Live!'s operational and financial success by clearing and resetting tables and assisting servers when needed, and by following all Sodexo Live! standards for sanitation and service to satisfy guest expectations and to maximize food revenues.
- Keep restaurant tables and surrounding areas clean and presentable to dining room guests.
- Support hosts and servers in providing exceptional service to restaurant guests.
- Comply with all established health, sanitation and safety procedures.
- Contribute to goal of 100% customer satisfaction through personal commitment to customer service.
- Ability to participate in a team environment.
- Ability to follow written and oral direction.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Ability to communicate in the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.