Campus Marketing Coordinator
You love the excitement of sharing new programs and products!!
Sodexo is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support Washington University in St. Louis, MO!!
Washington University in St. Louis’ campuses are located near the cultural center of St. Louis, surrounded by and adjacent to museums, performance venues, vibrant entertainment and dining districts, one of the nation’s largest civic parks, and beautiful, tree-lined neighborhoods rich in history and diversity.
The campuses are well served by the region’s light rail and bus service, and have easy access to major interstate highways. In total, more than 2,000 acres and more than 150 major buildings comprise the university.
The Marketing Coordinator will improve the customer experience through an interactive, well-thought-out marketing strategy, executed to drive sales and enhance the impact of the program. This position requires a high level of customer, community and client engagement.
The right candidate will bring a curious nature, experience in developing client/customer loyalty and an ability to help build a brand identity for WashU dining.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with managers, clients, and the director in all matters relating to marketing to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship
- Be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout dining services, through managers, supervisors, and frontline employees
- Be focused on growth strategies for increasing sales for the unit, improving customer satisfaction and promoting Sodexo’s Brand.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Strong marketing background, communication, and writing skills
- Strategic communication and project management skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, with a preference for experience with Scala and Hootsuite)
- Best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience
- Team development skills
- Client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload
- Food service/Retail experience preferred
Learn more about WashU: https://wustl.edu/
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo’s Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.