Catering Attendant at Hard Rock Stadium
Job Listing: Catering Attendants
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking Catering Attendants for the Hard Rock Stadium, located in Miami Gardens, FL.
Sodexo Live! Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl LIV and the 100th anniversary of the NFL, International soccer and a host of world-class events including the 2026 FIFA World Cup. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
We are currently looking for Catering Attendants to join our team here at the Hard Rock Stadium. Please click on the link below to find the dates and times to our upcoming games.
Catering Attendant Sodexo Live! - Hard Rock Stadium
Principal Function: Sodexo Live! at Hard Rock Stadium is seeking a hardworking, attentive, and hospitable Catering Attendant. The Catering Attendant is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and creating a positive experience in a bar or restaurant setting. This role requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. The Catering Attendant is responsible for taking and delivering orders, providing product recommendations, and ensuring guest satisfaction.
The job description below provides a general overview of the responsibilities and requirements for the Catering Attendant, but additional responsibilities may be assigned based on business needs and client requirements.
- Assist in the setting and breakdown of dining/buffet areas.
- Complete tasks set forward by catering supervisor and/or catering director and manager.
- Provide answers and information to guests regarding supplied food and beverage within the premium space. * Ensure all catering equipment is clean and sanitized.
- Maintain the cleanliness of premium guest areas by bussing tables and maintaining buffet areas.
- Provide attentive and friendly service throughout VIP guests' visit, ensuring their needs are met and exceeding their expectations.
- Familiarize yourself with food and beverage menu items. Replenish food and beverage orders as directed in a timely manner.
- Handling multiple requests, multi-tasking, and attending to VIP guests' needs promptly.
- Ability to carry and walk with a serving tray with multiple drinks and/or food.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant alcohol service laws, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with supervisors, front of house staff, culinary staff and other staff members to ensure smooth operations and prompt service delivery.
- Monitor guest behavior and respond appropriately to any signs of intoxication or disruptive behavior. Qualifications/Skills: Required: Previous experience as a cocktail server or bartender in fine dining, or restaurant environment or similar experience. Other requirements include but are not limited to:
- Previous experience in a high-volume food service environment, such as a stadium, restaurant, or catering, is preferred.
- Previous experience in a hospitality environment.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills * Ability to physically carry heavy trays, walk, stand and perform job duties.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be able to operate in an environment with moderate to high noise levels.
- Physical stamina and the ability to stand for long periods and lift heavy objects.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must maintain company enforced uniform policy.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, based on event schedule.
Location: We are seeking a Catering Attendant forThe Hard Rock Stadium. Miami Gardens, FL 33056:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate (Required)
Job Type: Part-Time | Event based Salary: $15.00 per hour.
Shift: Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays. Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
Weekend availability Work Location: In person
Background Check Information A background check must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a full-time or part-time position. Hard Rock Stadium Background checks will include, at minimum, verification of education and employment histories, criminal records, national sex offender registry check, and references. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current employees who apply for the position. Hard Rock Stadium complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including fair employment practices and equal employment opportunity, when conducting background checks. The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.