Catering Supervisor at Hard Rock Stadium
Job Listing: Catering Supervisor
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking Catering Supervisors for the Hard Rock Stadium, located in Miami Gardens, FL.
Sodexo Live! Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Miami Open, Super Bowl LIV and the 100th anniversary of the NFL, International soccer and a host of world-class events including the 2026 FIFA World Cup. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
We are currently looking for Catering Supervisors to join our team here at the Hard Rock Stadium. Please click on the link below to find the dates and times to our upcoming games.
Sodexo Live! at Hard Rock Stadium is seeking a hardworking, attentive, and hospitable Catering Supervisor. The Catering Supervisor plays a crucial role in catering operations and requires a detailed-oriented, organized, and customer-focused individual with strong leadership and communication skills. The Catering Supervisor ensures the smooth execution of catering services, maintains high-quality standards, and provides exceptional guest experiences.
The job description below provides a general overview of the responsibilities and requirements for the Catering Supervisor, but additional responsibilities may be assigned based on business needs and client requirements.
- Supervise and lead a team of catering staff, including servers, bartenders, and support personnel.
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to team members, ensuring efficient workflow and adherence to service standards.
- Collaborate with event planners and clients to understand their catering needs, preferences, and special requirements.
- Oversee and assist in catering operations, ensuring high-quality standards and adherence to health and safety regulations within high-profile event spaces.
- Ability to follow Banquet Event Order details to ensure an adequate supply of materials and products for catering operations.
- Ensure the timely and accurate setup of catering spaces, including tables, linens, decorations, and equipment.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of catering services, including set up and breakdown of event spaces, service timing, and clean up.
- Serve as a point of contact for clientele and proactively meet/exceed client expectations.
- Interact with clients, guests, vendors, and managers in a professional and courteous manner, addressing inquiries and concerns.
Required: Previous catering or food service experience, with at least 1-2 years in a supervisory or leadership role.
Other requirements include but are not limited to:
- Previous experience in a high-volume food service environment, such as stadium, restaurant, or catering, is preferred.
- Ability to physically carry heavy trays, walk, stand and perform job duties.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Knowledge of food and beverage operations, including food presentation and service techniques.
- Must be able to operate in an environment with moderate to high noise levels.
- Physical stamina and the ability to stand for long periods and lift heavy objects.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must maintain company enforced uniform policy.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, based on event schedule.
Location: We are seeking a Catering Supervisor forThe Hard Rock Stadium.
Miami Gardens, FL 33056: Reliably commute or planning to relocate (Required)
Job Type: Part-Time | Event based
Shift: Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays. Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
Background Check Information
A background check must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a full-time or part-time position. Hard Rock Stadium Background checks will include, at minimum, verification of education and employment histories, criminal records, national sex offender registry check, and references. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current employees who apply for the position. Hard Rock Stadium complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including fair employment practices and equal employment opportunity, when conducting background checks.
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.