Chef Manager / Kitchen Manager
Are you a rising Chef or Kitchen Manager looking to take your career to the next level?
Sodexo Live! Airport Lounge Segment is in search of a Chef Manager / Kitchen Manager to support our culinary team at the exclusive Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Lounge at San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
We are seeking candidates with prior culinary supervisory skills and hands-on food production experience to join our growing team. The typical work hours will flex from day to evening shifts.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems (Excel Spreadsheets).
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a supervisory culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent mentoring/leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest culinary standards;
- strong coaching and employee development skills; and/or
- have a passion for food and innovation.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Learn more about our Airline Lounges: Click Here
Away from the hustle and bustle of the airport, the airport lounges are dedicated spaces for elite passengers to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy chef-created dishes or order from the full-service bar which serves premium wine and spirits.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.