A passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where your leadership can make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a dynamic Chef Manager to join our food services team at Lehigh Valley Hospital- CHA located in Allentown, PA. This is an opportunity to excel in a highly visible role.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- successfully coordinate all required tasks through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline staff;
- support Patient Service and retail department
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships (i.e., comfortable in c-suite settings where communication skills are imperative when serving as top level site management)
- develop strategic plans;
- ensure HACCP, regulatory and standards compliance;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- are enthusiastic and confident;
- ability to drive employee success to enhance the value of the food and nutrition team;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for the day to day execution of the menus & culinary deliverables. May be responsible for smaller units within a multi-location.
- Executes the culinary function.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Handles administrative functions.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.