Sodexo is seeking a Chef Manager for multiple accounts within -Memorial Campus located in Windsor, VT. The Chef Manager will be asked to work at more than one location including Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Brattleboro Retreat. The hours will be varied and may include some weekend coverage.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day kitchen production operations
- successfully coordinate all required tasks through frontline union employees
- deliver high quality food services for both retail and patient services
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- ensure HACCP, regulatory and standards compliance
- ensure Sodexo standards are met
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance
- can manage multiple priorities, and have a passion for a high level of customer service
- ability to drive employee success to enhance the value of the food and nutrition teamI
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC), Sodexo Menu Graphics (SMG), Catetrax and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This does not apply to external candidates.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for the day to day execution of the menus & culinary deliverables. May be responsible for smaller units within a multi-location.
- Executes the culinary function.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Handles administrative functions.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.