Do you enjoy the fast-pace restaurant world?
Sodexo is seeking an Quick Service Manager (QSR) to support the food court operations at USAA in San Antonio, Texas.
There is a licensed Chick-fil-A and Subway in the food court, your responsibilities include managing these national brands. The Operations Manager will maintain the high standards of the company when it comes to food quality and customer service, while being responsible for ensuring all paperwork, including inventories are completed in a timely manner, you will oversee a team of supervisors and team members to ensure we give the best service and food possible. You will also lead the relaunch of our food court. The best part is that this location is open Monday – Friday we are open for Breakfast and Lunch no nights or weekend!
The Operations Manager will have leadership skills, experience working in a fast-paced environment and experience implementing safety protocols and cash handling & management.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following:
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Well versed in food safety and restaurant guidelines
- Ability to foster a positive work environment
- Oversees food preparation, ensuring compliance with health, safety and Subway and Chick-fil-A standards
- Manages inventory and purchase food and supplies with an eye on quality and cost
- Prepare and submit daily operational reports
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a courteous and diplomatic manner
- Lead and maintain a safe and encouraging environment for team members
- Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Maintain Proper Quality Parameters
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.