Client Executive 2 (Single Client)
Sodexo's Healthcare Segment is looking for a Client Executive II (Single Client) to support its food driven program for the New York, NY region.
The successful candidate must have previous food management experience in a healthcare setting, strong financial acumen, talent management, communication skills and front-line leadership, in addition to a demonstrated track record of developing strong client relationships.
This Client Executive role will be expected to be involved in day-to-day operations on the unit level with daily presence at multiple locations.This is not a remote/hybrid role. Hours vary per needs of the business.
The Client Executive II is a trusted advisor central to the client partnership and key to delivering results that meet client needs. Has direct accountability for operational excellence - achieved by delivering on our contractual obligations and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working closely with client managers, supported by dedicated Sodexo finance manager, project managers, HR Director, Division President, CFO and supply chain representative.
- Coordinating and directing all activities including financial performance, client retention, policy compliance, and employee training and development.
- Works with clients and RVP in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention.
- Develops a business plan and budget for the assigned accounts in conjunction with the account GM.
- Delivering and maintaining financial results.
- Experience in food operations management in a healthcare setting
- Knowledge of latest trends and innovations to drive client value
- Track record demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Ability to build and develop a strong team
- Strong organizational skills
- Client relationship skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact from frontline to C-suite
- Business development skills to identify and successfully target growth opportunities among existing clients
- Financial and creative problem-solving acumen
- Sales exposure
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Client Executive (Single) has overall leadership and responsibility for client relationships, oversight of the assigned contract/s (or a service related portion of that contract), and Sodexo success of a single client organization with multiple sites and either single or multiple services. Has direct accountability for operational excellence - achieved by delivering on our contractual obligations and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.