Client Executive 2 (Single Client)
Sodexo is seeking a Client Executive 2 for St Luke’s Health System.
The Client Executive 2will have overall leadership and responsibility for client relationships, oversight of the assigned contract and Sodexo success at the account. This position is a trusted advisor central to the client partnership and key to delivering results that meet client needs. This position will have direct accountability for operational excellence - achieved by delivering on our contractual obligations and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
*Role will be on site at main location- Boise ID. No relocation assistance available for this opportunity*
The ideal candidate:
- Navigates the client organization through effective communication influencing and persuading at all levels. Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Owns and drives the operational excellence commitment of Sodexo and client.
- Utilizes tools within HC to drive and manage middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver positive outcomes.
- Ensures that any individual performing a task has the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of themselves or others at significant risk. Behaviors include:
- Working as a team for safety
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents.
- Works with speed and agility focused on the key drivers of the business to ensure long term sustainable growth.
- Deploys, embeds, and ensures standardized processes that are predictable, reliable, and repeatable to deliver growth.
- Sets operational goals with key metrics and ensure quick analysis of any variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site, relentless focus on driving efficiency, an edge in execution, and makes tough decisions.
- Brings insightful analysis to issues. Uses logic in decision making to determine best solutions for the business.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that will enable the operation to be more efficient.
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced and operationalized. Brings innovation to client organization through deployment of Sodexo programs and brand.
- Optimizes relationships to enhance customer service and fiscal stability of the business relationship through use of the Clients for Life tools and resources. Effectively partner with internal stakeholders (e.g., regions, functions, Health Care Market, NORAM, and Group) to drive successful, cross-functional outcomes.
- Cultivates and maintain a Web of Influence internally with clients to understand and meet our clients’ needs.
- Develops rigorous plans to continually enhance employee engagement and recognition.
- Displays rigor around talent management. Ensures appropriate talent is deployed and effective succession planning, development plans, career pathing and contingency plans are in place for all key positions.
- Analyzes data such as workforce planning, employee engagement, etc. to engage in data driven decision making around talent.
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Drives a clear culture of performance management accountability across the business. Sets clear expectations and provides timely and relevant feedback to direct reports (for developing and improving performance) and holds them accountable for doing the same with their teams.
- Leadership and execution of Sodexo operating strategy.
**Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs. **
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Client Executive (Single) has overall leadership and responsibility for client relationships, oversight of the assigned contract/s (or a service related portion of that contract), and Sodexo success of a single client organization with multiple sites and either single or multiple services. Has direct accountability for operational excellence - achieved by delivering on our contractual obligations and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.