Client Executive 2 (Single Client)
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day
Make an Immediate Impact as a Client Executive in Healthcare in the Maryland, Washington, DC Area!
If you have extensive management experience in a healthcare environment - you are encouraged to apply now!
This position will provide strategic leadership to ensure client satisfaction and account retention. The ideal candidate will be a strategic-minded leader together with entrepreneurial spirit, and able to merge the clients’ vision and expectations into Sodexo’s mission of providing outstanding quality of life services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Healthcare Support Service Operations for multiple healthcare food systems, This position interacts with multiple clients therefore we are seeking candidates that exhibit exceptional client relationship skills with internal and external customer relations expertise.
As a Client Executive, you will oversee operations across multiple locations of, while maintaining a professional business relationship with the client by directly negotiating contracts and matters pertaining to account operations. The successful candidate will ensure financial performance and goals of the accounts and district are met. In addition, the Client Executive will oversee compliance to all company/client policies and procedures, and government regulations and monitor unit operation to ensure the highest quality of products and services.
Knowledge of the Healthcare industry, regulations and compliance is required.
- Must be able to excel in highly matrix organization and effective team builder. C-suite presence and acumen is differentiator in this role
- Must be able to navigate with multiple clients within the same organization helping to promote standardization that supports the vision of their healthcare system.
- Executes strategic plan by implementing short and long-term measurable goals that align with the scope of service, mission and values.
- Creates and executes plans for data collection, tracking and dashboard development to help measure success and opportunities for improvement.
- Dedication for driving improvements for safety, employee engagement and patient experience.
- Develops a business plan and budget with each account Director that supports client and Sodexo goals.
- Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data, operating reports, budget variance reports, and other appropriate financial information to monitor attainment of financial goals.
- Provides positive and constructive feedback to employees by coaching, mentoring, counseling or corrective guidance and action, as appropriate.
- Reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, local regulations and Sodexo/Client policies and procedures.
- Monitors operations by visiting the unit to plan projects, implement new processes and technology, and to ensure sufficient unit resources.
- Ensures a safe work environment for employees by enforcing the execution of all safety programs and makes recommendations for changes as necessary.
- Assesses financial risk and opportunities of the account and communicates results to the client and Sodexo senior management, initiates action plans as necessary.
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Client Executive (Single) has overall leadership and responsibility for client relationships, oversight of the assigned contract/s (or a service related portion of that contract), and Sodexo success of a single client organization with multiple sites and either single or multiple services. Has direct accountability for operational excellence - achieved by delivering on our contractual obligations and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.