Clinical Dietitian 1
No need to go far to change the world – one patient at a time!
$4000.00 Sign on Bonus!
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to join their dynamic team at Billings Clinic in Billings, Montana.
This full-time position provides inpatient care to all areas of the patient population and will have the opportunity to grow your nutrition and nutrition support skills. Candidates must have Registered Dietitian credentials.
Billings Clinic is a Regional acute care, community-owned health care organization consisting of a multi-specialty physician group practice and a 310-bed hospital. This hospital is the major medical center for a three-state area with state-of-the-art care in oncology, intensive care, cardiology and surgery.
- Reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- Money toward continuing education events
- Up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually
- Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, plus health and wellness programs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Registered Dietitian Credential or RD eligible for certification and will provide care to the inpatient population;
- a strong desire to continue learning and advancing clinical skills;
- prior acute care experience either as a Registered Dietitian or during an accredited dietetic internship is helpful;
- experience with utilizing electronic health records charting and /or (Cerner);
- the ability to work well with physicians/providers, nursing, and ancillary staff and work collaboratively as part of a team;
- the opportunity to participate in Performance Improvement projects, assist participate in patient satisfaction, employee training, and precepting dietetic interns.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Are self-starters, work independently, have excellent problem-solving skills and see projects through from inception to completion;
- organized, detail-oriented, able to handle a dynamic working environment, prioritize work appropriately;
- have strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate to a range of audiences;
- have strong collaboration and teamwork skills, ability to build strong working relationships.
Learn more about http://www.billingsclinic.com/
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides general nutrition care for patients, residents, and the community in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Functions as a nutrition resource to assigned patient care areas and foodservice staff to ensure the provision of safe, high quality care. Maintains professional and business practices to assure regulatory compliance and to uphold company mission, values, and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement. Contributes to financial and clinical outcomes through implementation of services.
Executes the Nutrition Care Process (assessment, nutrition diagnosis, intervention, monitoring and evaluation) in general clinical practice; is accountable for the provision of safe and reliable care and services and completion of documentation in accordance with individual and statutory scope, regulatory standards and facility policies, protocols and practice guidelines, including clinical privileges. - 50%
Provides evidence-based nutrition counseling and training to meet basic clinical needs, promote disease management, educate healthcare personnel, interns and students on nutrition care strategies and support foodservice staff competency; functions within established educational frameworks using resources as provided and initiates referrals as needed to elevate care, support continuation of nutrition care plans or enhance educational processes. - 20%
Participates in interdisciplinary activities to promote the nutrition care plan and serve as a resource on nutrition-related issues; collaborates and communicates with clinical and culinary departments in the development, implementation and promotion of operating standards, tools, resources and programs for general clinical practice and foodservice operations in accordance with Sodexo standards. - 10%
Participates in performance improvement (PI) activities with minimal supervision and demonstrates a drive for continuous improvement. - 10%
Continually improves performance and demonstrates professional growth by advancing nutrition-related skills and engaging in tailored continuing education to enhance knowledge, skills and judgment obtained in formal education. - 10%
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, this must be a master’s degree)
- Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire. In some states and/or facilities the RD/RDN credentials is required at the time of hire
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.