Come work for the world’s leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian (32 hours per week) to provide inpatient & outpatient nutritional care at ECU Health Edgecombe Hospital, a 117- bed hospital in Tarboro, NC. This facility is approximately 70 miles east of Raleigh and 28 miles west of Greenville. The majority of this position will be in the inpatient acute care setting with support to the outpatient oncology program.
$2500 Sign on Bonus is Available!
Health Insurance Available!
Start with 3 weeks’ vacation and 3 personal days!,
Reimbursement for Academy dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal!
Up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually!
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, you will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian or eligible for RD certification;
- Provide rotating weekend coverage (on-call only with remote EMR access);
- Provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- Provide outpatient counseling in the cancer center, general outpatient and cardiac rehab.;
- Work with the Clinical Nutrition Manager to provide exemplary care and education to patients, staff, and community;
- Have strong time management and customer service skills;
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- NC licensure required before starting.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in NC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills, be a self-starter, flexible and a team player;
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
To learn more visit: https://locations.ecuhealth.org/Details/118
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, this must be a master’s degree)
- Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire. In some states and/or facilities the RD/RDN credentials is required at the time of hire
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.