Clinical Nutrition Manager II - Healthcare
Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager II-HC position at Wayne UNC Health Care in Goldsboro, NC. This 300 bed acute care community hospital is located 1 hour southeast of Raleigh and 1.5 hours north of the NC beaches. The selected candidate will provide 50% direct patient care and 50% clinical management..
$5000 Sign-On Bonus is Available
Some remote work available!
Start with 3 weeks’ vacation and 3 personal days per calendar year!
Reimbursement for Academy dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal!
Money toward continuing education events!
Up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually!
Free Parking and discounted meals
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian credentials and licensed in NC
- Manage the clinical nutrition program, supervising 3 full-time Clinical Registered Dietitians and 1 Outpatient Dietitian
- Provide direct nutritional care on a variety of inpatient units ~50% of the time
- Maintain responsibility for comprehensive nutrition assessments/reassessments, intervention including nutrition support, education, and counseling of acute care patients per the Nutrition Care Process model
- Drive and conduct Performance Improvement and Quality Management initiatives
- Provide diet education/training to the food service team, as well as interdisciplinary healthcare professionals
- Serve in a leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team and assist in food service management as needed and food service quality assurance
- Collaborate with patient services
- Have supervisory or management experience with an aptitude for program growth and development;
- Demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills.
- Have excellent time management skills, be organized and be a self-starter
- Will be responsible for helping with weekend coverage on a rotating basis as well as rotating holiday coverage
- Assist in maintaining Sodexo standards as well as the preparation and readiness for accreditation and regulatory visits.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Dietitians who will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with acute care experience and demonstrate a great clinical knowledge base;
- Have proven supervisory or management experience;
- Demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills;
- B experienced with regulatory accreditation and establishing and maintaining standards of care; and
- Have a strong commitment to excellence in all aspects of patient care;
- NC licensure is required before start date
Learn more visit: http://www.waynehealth.org/
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND)
[Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required]
Basic Management Experience: At least 13 months experience supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes.
Basic Functional Experience: 3 years as experienced practitioner able to work unsupervised and provide professional supervision to developing practitioners
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.