Clinical Nutrition Manager III - Healthcare
Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to make a difference?
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager lll position at Yale New Haven Hospital (YNHH) located in New Haven, CT. This is a key Sodexo role in coordinating the delivery of Sodexo's programs and high standards for this prestigious client organization. YNHH is comprised of Smilow Cancer Hospital, Yale New Haven Children's Hospital and Yale New Haven Psychiatric Hospital. This 1,541 bed tertiary teaching hospital is part of the Yale New Haven Health system, Connecticut’s leading healthcare system, consisting of Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial, Yale New Haven and Westerly hospitals.
The successful candidate will:
- lead, supervise and train a team of Dietitian Nutritionists, including three experienced Clinical Nutrition Managers;
- foster a culture of collaboration, professional development, and career growth;
- ensure ongoing success of Sodexo’s clinical and meal service programs;
- drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects;
- implement new processes that align with evidence based standards of care;
- provide training and education to food service staff and interdisciplinary healthcare professionals;
- be the primary liaison with medical and nursing staff and represent the department on hospital wide committees; and
- serve in a leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team..
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who will:
- be a Registered Dietitian with acute care experience and demonstrate a great clinical knowledge base;
- have proven supervisory or management experience;
- demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills;
- be experienced with regulatory accreditation and establishing and maintaining standards of care; and
- have a strong commitment to excellence in all aspects of patient care;
Learn more visit: https://www.ynhh.org/
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs. Additional Registered Dietitian specific benefits are available as well!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required)
Basic Management Experience: 6 years experience of planning, managing and organizing resources within short/medium timeframes within the overall policy framework
Basic Functional Experience: 5 years as experienced specialized practitioner able to work unsupervised and provide professional supervision to specialists.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
- Specialty credential in area(s) of focused management practice, as applicable
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.