Clinical Nutrition Manager III
Grow your career and develop with a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to work as a Clinical Nutrition Manager for BSA Health System in Amarillo, TX. The CNM will be responsible for clinical oversight of 3 facilities (~455 beds) in Amarillo, TX which includes both inpatient and outpatient services, NICU, critical care, pediatrics, medical/surgical, diabetes education and cardiac rehabilitation education.
Position offers $2500 sign on bonus and $2500 retention bonus
4 weeks’ vacation after 12 months + 3 personal days!
*3 weeks’ vacation for first 12 months
Reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal!
Money toward continuing education events!
Up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually!
The successful candidate will:
- Guide and empower the clinical nutrition program within BSA Health System toward maintained excellence
- Supervise a cohesive team of experienced dietitians; entry level dietitians, and experienced diet techs
- Collaborate with the implementation and management of Sodexo’s national patient menu
- Ensure that policies and procedures are in place and maintained in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations as well as Sodexo and client needs
- Foster a culture of learning that promotes career growth and professional development
- Proactively seek out and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including hospital leaders and physicians
- Drive performance improvement and quality management projects as needed
- Provide nutrition care to a variety of inpatients or outpatients as needed
- Precept dietetic interns and oversee clinical rotations
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Registered Dietitians who will:
- Assist our clinical team in maintaining advanced level of practice with continuous growth and development
- Demonstrate a great clinical knowledge base in a variety of inpatient and outpatient areas
- Exhibit proven management skills or possess an aptitude for leadership growth and skill development
- Display excellent communication, servant leadership and authentic customer service skills
- Possess experience or learning capacity for regulatory accreditation, regulatory readiness and review, and establishing and maintaining standards of care
Learn more about BSA Health System: BSA Health System in Amarillo, TX | BSA Hospital (bsahs.org)
BSA Hospital Awards and recognitions:
- Ardent Best Employee Loyalty Award 2023
- Nation’s Top 100 Hospitals (6 times within past 10 years)
- Certified Primary Plus Stroke Center
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Associations Get with the Guidelines® - Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- 2022 Leapfrog Safety Survey Grade “A”
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- NICU Trauma Level III Designation
- Trauma Level III Designation
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or complete a legally required medical or religious accommodation form..
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent, and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for Registered Dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required)
Basic Management Experience: 6 years experience of planning, managing and organizing resources within short/medium timeframes within the overall policy framework
Basic Functional Experience: 5 years as experienced specialized practitioner able to work unsupervised and provide professional supervision to specialists.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
- Specialty credential in area(s) of focused management practice, as applicable
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.