Coffee Bar Manager
The Good Eating Company has an exciting opportunity for a Coffee Bar Manager for our client in San Francisco . This Coffee Bar Manager will assist the General Manager with oversight of the staff from supervisors, baristas, and culinary professionals. As the coffee bar manager, you will be responsible for assisting with cafe operations including scheduling, ordering product, inventory, training, service standards, financial reporting, and guest and client interaction. Our cafes offer an excellent, specialty coffee experience complementary for the client's employees.
Our cafes operate from 8am - 5pm - however hours are subject to change due to events. No weekends or holidays!
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily operations and ensure the delivery of a high-quality product
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- have prior experience with hiring, training and scheduling staff
- motivate, coach, mentor and staff
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a strong background and understanding of specialty coffee, barista skills, and coffee
- can think quickly on their feet
- have a work history demonstrating leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization
To Learn more about the click here - Good Eating Company.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.