Concessions Manager at Hard Rock Stadium
- 30-Jun-2023 to Until Filled (PST)
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Miami Gardens, FL, USA
- 60000-70000 per year
- Full-Time Salary Year Round
Job Listing: Concessions Manager @ Hard Rock Stadium
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members.
Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking an experienced Concessions Manager for the Hard Rock Stadium located in Miami Gardens, FL.
Sodexo Live! at Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl LIV and the 100th anniversary of the NFL, international soccer and a host of world-class events. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
The Concessions Manager is responsible for all aspects of Concessions Quick Serve operations, to include multiple-concept food courts, permanent stands, portable carts and kiosks, in-venue restaurants, private clubs and upscale suite catering.
The Concessions Manager will develop, communicate and implement seasonal and long-term business strategies to drive Concessions sales revenue and meet or exceed the unit's overall financial goals. They will maximize sales by ensuring that guests receive an exceptional overall experience and that service expectations are met or exceeded within all unit outlets.
The Concessions Manager will contribute to Sodexo Live's goal to be #1 in Event Hospitality through the performance of activities geared toward the creation of an energized and positive work environment for Concessions department staff.
Maximize Sodexo Live's Concessions revenue and operational excellence through implementation and oversight of systems and policies related to concessions operations.
Provide leadership and direction to Concessions Supervisors, Leads and front line staff.
Ensure that policies and procedures for processing customer transactions are adhered to.
Contribute to goal of making Sodexo Live's #1 in Event Hospitality and the #1 Employer of Choice through personal commitment and leading by example.
- Bachelors degree and/or appropriate combination of education and experience to support on-the-job effectiveness.
- A minimum of 2 years of previous leadership experience within a diverse food and beverage environment, to include management of a large staff and focus on exceptional client and customer service.
- Venue catering/concessions experience and multi-site experience strongly preferred, as this position will have responsibility over multiple locations including cafes, coffee shops, bistros and convenience locations.
- Strong working knowledge of food safety, sanitation, and general workplace safety standards with knowledge of Health Department requirements.
- Demonstrated financial acumen; P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is highly desirable
- Technologically savvy, with high proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrated success in interfacing with a variety of organizational functions and divisions to accomplish tasks.
- Flexibility, ability to work extended or irregular hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management; Ability to promote and participate in team environment concepts.
- Self starter who can work independently and on several tasks/projects simultaneously, and who can contribute to functional areas of the business outside of retail operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Initiative in identifying and resolving problems timely and effectively.
Other requirements include but are not limited to:
Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.