Concessions Manager - Lucas Oil Stadium
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FUN JOB IN HOSPITALITY, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we invite you to join our team at Lucas Oil Stadium. Your skills and commitment will be celebrated, and you will have the opportunity to be a part of the thrilling world of sports and entertainment in one of the nation's premier venues.
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal. Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
Job Listing: Concessions Manager
Location: Lucas Oil Stadium
Salary: $55K - $65K (pending experience) + Benefits
Principal Function: Our Concession Manager be is responsible for all aspects of concession operations, to include multiple-concept food concepts, permanent stands, portable carts and kiosks, in-venue restaurants, private clubs and upscale suite catering. Reporting to our Senior Concessions Manager, our Concession Manager lead several Concession Supervisors, working closely with other Concession Manager on site. Our Concession Team will aim to maximize sales by ensuring that guests receive an exceptional overall experience and that service expectations are met or exceeded within all unit outlets.
- Maximize Sodexo Live!'s concession revenue and operational excellence through implementation and oversight of systems and policies related to concessions operations.
- Provide leadership and direction to our Concession Supervisors, NPO volunteers, and hourly staff.
- Ensure that policies and procedures for processing customer transactions are adhered to.
- Contribute to goal of making Sodexo Live! #1 in Event Hospitality and the #1 Employer of Choice through personal commitment and leading by example.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and/or appropriate combination of education and experience to support on-the-job effectiveness.
- A minimum of 2 years of previous leadership experience within a diverse food and beverage environment, to include management of a large staff and focus on exceptional client and customer service.
- Venue catering/concessions experience and multi-site experience strongly preferred, as this position will have responsibility over multiple locations including cafes, coffee shops, bistros and convenience locations.
- Strong working knowledge of food safety, sanitation, and general workplace safety standards with knowledge of Health Department requirements.
- Technologically savvy, with high proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrated financial acumen; P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is highly desirable
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management; Ability to promote and participate in team environment concepts.
- Self-starter who can work independently and on several tasks/projects simultaneously, and who can contribute to functional areas of the business outside of retail operations.
- Initiative in identifying and resolving problems timely and effectively.
- Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Venue Information: Lucas Oil Stadium's unique features include its flexibility in design and ability to accommodate a multitude of events beyond NFL football and NCAA basketball, including concerts, national conventions, trade shows, IHSAA tournaments, international and national band competitions, and numerous other national and local amateur sports events. The seven-level stadium has more backstage space than any other NFL stadium with seven locker rooms, 11 indoor truck docks, 44,000 square feet of exhibit space and 12 meeting rooms. Weather permitting, the north operable window combines with the largest retractable roof in the NFL to truly give the spectator the feeling of being at an outdoor stadium. Tradeshows and conventions can utilize 183,000 square feet of exhibit space when merging the field and both exhibit halls. Lucas Oil Stadium also features two multi-level club lounges, 137 suites, retractable sideline seating, house reduction curtains, two HD video boards, 360 degree ribbon boards, spacious concourses and much more, all which allow the ease of welcoming any size event.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.