Concessions Supervisor at Hard Rock Stadium
Job Listing: Concessions Supervisor
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking for the Hard Rock Stadium, located in Miami Gardens, FL.
Sodexo Live! Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Miami Open, Super Bowl LIV, and the 100th anniversary of the NFL, International soccer and a host of world-class events including the 2026 FIFA World Cup. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
We are currently looking for Concessions Supervisors to join our team here at the Hard Rock Stadium. Please click on the link below to find the dates and times to our upcoming games.
The Concession Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that guests receive an exceptional level of service by supervising Concession staff and supporting the Concession operations at all points of sale. They will assign tasks and delegate responsibilities to Concession Leads and will monitor servers as they provide a variety of pre-made or fresh-to-order snacks, beverages and entrée items fromSodexo Live!'s Concession menu. Their top priority will be to ensure that the highest levels of cleanliness and sanitation are maintained.Style of service may be either take-away, restaurant-style or in-seat service format. They will circulate throughout assigned locations within the venue's levels, decks and concourses to monitor service within kiosks, mobile stands, permanent stand fixtures or cafes/bistros. They are responsible for ensuring that alcohol is being served responsibly throughout their assigned locations and for ensuring that Sodexo Live!'s standards for handing monetary transactions are consistently in place.
The Concession Supervisor will plan and prepare in advance of games or events, will provide hands on supervision during events and will organize post-event closing and clean up.
- Ensure that policies and procedures for processing Quick Serve customer sales transactions are adhered to.
- Supervise and support Quick Serve staff in providing outstanding service to all customers.
- Ensure that quality and safety standards are maintained.
- High school diploma or equivalent.* College degree or combination of education and work experience to support on-the-jobeffectiveness.* 1-2 years supervisory experience in a fast-paced foodservice facility preferred.* Ability to understand written and oral direction and to communicate same with others.* Ability to promote and participate in a team environment.* Ability to work independently and in a high stress, fast paced environment* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used by guests whotypically visit the work location.
Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility in an often tightly quartered environment. Have the ability to bend and lift up to 30 pounds frequently. Must be able to give direction most of the working day speaking clearly and listening attentively to guests and other employees. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to meet the following requirements with reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to physically walk approximately one-fourth (¼) of a mile and the circumference of the unitseveral times a day.* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, andability to adjust focus.* Employee must be able to perform repetitive motions.* Employee must have ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed butuninvolved written or oral instructions.* Employee must be able to operate in an environment with moderate to high noise levels* Other lifting or physical requirements as added from time to time, or as require* Push and Pull equipment such as: merchandise racks, speed racks, flat beds, and wire carts thedistance of up to .4 miles.* Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.* While performing the duties of this job, an employee is regularly required to stand, use hands tofinger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and taste or smell.* The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.* The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and carry approximately 20 feet.* Ability to multitask in an office or operations setting.* Ability to operate telephone and to talk and/or hear in a retail store location setting (noise level ismoderate).* Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.* Ability to, grasp, push, pull objects such as files, file cabinet drawers, and reach and lift overhead.* Ability to operate a desktop computer or register terminal.* Ability to understand written information.* Other lifting or physical requirements as added from time to time, or as required to perform the essential functions of this job.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.