Concessions Supervisor - Event Days Part Time
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we invite you to join us as a Concession Supervisor at Lucas Oil Stadium. Your skills and commitment will be celebrated, and you will have the opportunity to be a part of the thrilling world of sports and entertainment in one of the nation's premier venues.
Concession Supervisors @ $19.00
Our Concession Supervisor will ensure that guests receive an exceptional level of service by supervising concession staff while supporting the concession operations at all points of sale.
- Assign tasks and delegate responsibilities to Concession Leads and will monitor concession staff as they provide a variety of pre-made fresh-to-order snacks, beverages and entrée items
- Provide hands on supervision of assigned locations within the stadium levels, decks and concourses to observe service within assigned locations
- Ensure the highest levels of quality, cleanliness, sanitation and safety standards are maintained
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Age 19+
- High school diploma or equivalent and experience in food preparation in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility in an often tightly quartered environment.
- Have the ability to bend and lift up to 30 pounds frequently
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Weekly
- Team Meal Provided
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Countless opportunities to grow within the company
- Access to ongoing training and development programs
Lucas Oil Stadium is a state-of-the-art retractable roof, multi-purpose facility seating over 67,000 fans while featuring spectacular views of the downtown Indianapolis skyline.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.