Conference Services Manager
The Good Eating Company is seeking a Conference Services Manager this leader will support Conference Services for our client at an international law firm in New York City.
The Conference Services Manager will support high end - VIP assigned meeting and event groups, while maximizing guest satisfaction. Position is responsible to support, supervise, manage and/or provide oversight of conference support department as appropriate to ensure the highest level of service. This position will have a schedule from 11:00 am – 7:30 with some weekends
- Primary coordinator of conference rooms supervises the catering requirements (ordering, set-up, and breakdown),
- Ensure conference rooms, and pantries are always organized and ready for use.
- Assist the catering team with pantry supply ordering and inventory tracking.
- Ability to mentor a solid union catering team who share same level commitment and passion to catering: quality presentation, customer service, professionalism
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Knowledge of conference room set ups with high-end banquet service, Client Dining Services, A/V, room and event management systems
- Snack and coffee pantries experience catering
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office/Office 365: Word, Excel, Outlook
Learn more about the Good Eating Company.
Our vision is simple: We want to set the definitive standard for Corporate dining. Our team are simply without doubt our greatest asset; we never undervalue or take their commitment for granted. We are always looking for talented new team members who share our enthusiasm for good food and service are you ready to join our team.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.