Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career
that allows you to make a difference?
Do you enjoy a high energy, fast paced environment?
Sodexo is seeking a Commercial Contracts Administrator for our legal department at our Headquarters located in Gaithersburg, MD. This is a hybrid position.
The Contracts Administrator will draft and negotiate contracts for all segments in Sodexo, Inc., administer all aspects of contracting from proposal through life of contract, learn to administer specialized contracts and work with Director of Contracts and attorneys on complex projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Review bid specifications for conformity to Sodexo requirements.
- Provide sample agreements.
- Draft and negotiate management agreements for newly awarded business incorporating operational and financial terms into a document that conforms to Sodexo standards.
- Review Client-drafted document for conformity to Sodexo requirements and to field summary of financial structure.
- Negotiate or assist the field in the negotiation of contract as needed.
- Update existing Agreement through Amendment or re-write to reflect changes in services provided or in financial arrangements.
- Draft language to incorporate operational and financial changes.
- Review and provide recommendations for revision to miscellaneous subcontracts and vendor agreements entered into at the unit level
- Draft miscellaneous documents in Sodexo standards including but not limited to termination letters.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- One to three years’ experience in contract administration.
- Ability to negotiate specialized contracts.
- Good writing skills
No relocation assistance is provided.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Under general supervision, works with various Segment, corporate and client personnel to ensure the integrity of operations aligns with the contractual commitments and assesses the liability of Sodexo during each phase of the process, bid proposal, contract negotiations, agreements and amendments. Drafts, negotiates, and administers all aspects of single segment, single region, single service, and single location contracts, unit sub-contracts and franchise agreements with a value below $5M from request for proposal through life of contract for all Segments.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years of experience in contracting or related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $61,800 to $93,610/year
$61800 to $93610
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 903743