Cooks at Hard Rock Stadium
Job Listing: Cooks
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking Cooks for the Hard Rock Stadium, located in Miami Gardens, FL.
Sodexo Live! Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl LIV and the 100th anniversary of the NFL, International soccer and a host of world-class events including the 2026 FIFA World Cup. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
We are currently looking for cooks to join our team here at the Hard Rock Stadium. Please click on the link below to find the dates and times to our upcoming games.
Sodexo Live! Hard Rock Stadium is seeking skilled Cooks to join our culinary team. As a Cook, you will play a crucial role in preparing and cooking delicious food for guests attending various events at the Hard Rock Stadium, including the Miami Open, Formula 1 races, and Miami Dolphins football games. This job description provides a general overview of the responsibilities and requirements for the Cooks position, but additional responsibilities may be assigned based on business needs and client requirements.
- Prepare food in large quantities according to standardized recipes and specific production specifications. Cooking areas include: Grill, Fry, Pizza, BBQ, Carvery, etc.
- Operate a variety of large-scale kitchen equipment, such as ovens, grills, and fryers, ensuring high quality, appealing presentation, and adherence to food safety standards.
- Follow proper food handling and storage procedures to maintain the freshness and quality of ingredients.
- Prepare food in accordance with applicable federal, state, and corporate standards, guidelines, and regulations to ensure high-quality food service.
- Monitor food inventory levels and communicate shortages or discrepancies to the supervisor accordingly.
- Assist in receiving, storage, and rotation of food supplies to minimize waste and ensure freshness.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation, following sanitation guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends as needed, based on the event schedule.
Required: Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in food preparation in a fast-paced environment. Strong verbal communication and listening skills. Ability to follow written and oral instructions. Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for the entire shift.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry food and other items weighing up to 50 pounds, and occasionally greater.
- Must be able to transition between warm and cold climates (workstation to coolers).
- Hours may be extended or irregular, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Use hands to handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, and taste or smell.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently exposed to soapy water and/or cleaning and sanitizing chemicals.
- Must be able to operate in an environment with moderate to high noise levels.
- Always required to wear slip-resistant shoes.
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
18+ years of age