Cooks @ Lucas Oil Stadium
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we invite you to join us as a Cooks at Lucas Oil Stadium. Your skills and commitment will be celebrated, and you will have the opportunity to be a part of the thrilling world of sports and entertainment in one of the nation's premier venues.
Cooks @ $17.50 - $18
Our Cooks will assume grill or line responsibilities within the kitchen requiring attention to detail for food preparation.
- Utilize proper recipes, equipment, tools and utensils
- Ensure that food is prepared, portioned, held and served at correct temperatures and presented according to standards
- Assist in coordinating the flow of work within the culinary department to maximize quality and efficiency
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent and experience in food preparation in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility in an often tightly quartered environment.
- Have the ability to bend and lift up to 30 pounds frequently
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Weekly
- Team Meal Provided
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Countless opportunities to grow within the company
- Access to ongoing training and development programs
Lucas Oil Stadium is a state-of-the-art retractable roof, multi-purpose facility seating over 67,000 fans while featuring spectacular views of the downtown Indianapolis skyline.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.