Culinary Manager , Regional Operations Support
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking three Regional Culinary Operations Support Managers to join our team of professionals in the Boston Area, PIttsburgh Area, and the SE markets. These positions will be hands-on culinary acting in the role of the Chef or Sous Chef of the community and will have responsibility of a portion of an on-sight operations area as assigned by the District Manager. In this role, the ROSI has direct accountability for executing Sodexo systems, programs, resources, tools, and talent management that drives operational excellence and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable. You must possess culinary degree or have 5 years cooking experience in a fine dining, hotel, country club, senior living or healthcare setting. In this role, flexibility is key! You may be sent out to accounts anywhere at any given time within these geographical regions, and can hold different types of job titles as needed.
These positions are up to 100% travel, throughout either the Northeast or Southeast region of the United States. Typical work week is 10 days on, 4 days off. You may expense your travel mileage and hotel stays. Base salary target of $65,000 for this position.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits that begin on your 1st day of employment! Benefits to include 3 weeks of paid vacation, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401k and access to ongoing training and developmental programs, tuitions reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Manager I, Regional Operations Support (ROSI) has overall responsibility, or a portion of an on-sight operations area (ie Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM) as assigned by the Client Executive. In this role, the ROSI has direct accountability for executing Sodexo systems, programs, resources, tools, and talent management that drives operational excellence and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
Client / Customer Service
- Provide effective communication for client and customers to ensure excellent customer service.
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo employees to drive successful outcomes.
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
- Owns and drives operational excellence outcomes of Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives operational efficiencies.
- Utilizes all operational processes to drive continuous improvement and celebrate
Analysis & Decision Making
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver positive outcomes.
- Follows best practices in decision making to determine best solutions for the business.
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and legal compliance.
- Supports and drives operational goals and ensures a prompt resolution to mitigate adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to appropriate individuals / positions.
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include:
- Working as a team for safety
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and protocols
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical Nutrition;
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $42,900 to $64,900/year
$42900 to $64900
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 969448