Culinary Operations General Manager
Come join the team that love’s what they do
Nourish is looking for an Culinary Operations General Manager to lead the team at the Commissary Kitchen in Santa Clara, CA. This leadership role will manage the full culinary ops team to ensure the highest level of food quality and customer service is achieved each day. This strategic leader will come with a background in hospitality/restaurant management and have a proven ability to lead and develop teams in agile, high-volume culinary operations. This position will report to the SVP for Commissary Operations in North America.
The successful candidate will:
- manage and standardize all culinary systems and procedures (including but not limited to procurement, menu development, production planning, and kitchen operations)
- supervise, develop, encourage, and mentor staff with an inspiring, culture-first ethos
- have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, customer-facing capacity
- demonstrate professional communication skills ranging from internal teams to senior leadership to new and existing clients
We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background in a high-volume environment
- extensive inventory management, purchasing, menu development, and production planning experience across digital platforms with managed KPIs and P&L impact
- strong leadership skills and experience
- proficient computer skills, highly organized, and detail-focused
Founded in 2010, Sodexo | Nourish has organically boot-strapped every bit of its impressive growth through a proven track record of delicious food and satisfied clients. Our winning formula is: Smart + Healthy = Happy. Each day, our expert in-house chefs design menus based on the highest possible percentages of seasonal, organic, and non-GMO ingredients. This results in an immense variety of fresh, healthy meals with an emphasis on vegetable forward dishes that delight all of our clients regardless of dietary preferences. At Nourish Inc. we believe that each employee contributes directly to the company’s growth and success and are looking for individuals who will take pride in being part of our team
To learn more about click here Nourish, Inc.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to an account, may have multiple clients and/or satellite locations.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.