Culinary Team Members at Nashville International Airport
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FUN JOB IN HOSPITALITY, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Sodexo Live! is currently hiring for the openings at the Nashville Airport (BNA) in Nashville, TN.
If you are a positive, professional person who enjoys engaging others, we will teach you the techniques required to be a successful team member of Sodexo Live! Already have a passion for food and beverage - Excellent! Come discover how your career can continue to grow and thrive as part of one of the largest and most successful food and beverage companies in the world!
We are looking for both part-time and full-time culinary team members to fill our spots as:
- Prep Cooks
- Ability to promote and participate in a team environment.
- Ability to understand written and oral direction and to communicate same with others
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be successfully able to pass and maintain a federally mandated FBI background check
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.