Customer Support / Operations Representative 1
HTM careers are challenging! But you get results. Bring us your drive and dedication, and we'll provide the growth opportunities you've been searching for.
Sodexo is seeking a Customer Support/ Operations Representative for Health First located in Melbourne, FL.
Sodexo partnering with Health First offers innovative care provided with compassion and that is nationally recognized. We embrace a Best Care philosophy, which means that Health First is committed to making sure each patient receives the right care for the best possible results.
Health First is a premier community health system located along the beautiful Space Coast in Brevard County, Florida.
Health First operates four hospitals—Cape Canaveral Hospital, Holmes Regional Medical Center, Palm Bay Hospital and Viera Hospital—and is home to the county's only Level II Trauma Center. Health First also offers outpatient and wellness services, including fitness centers, home care, hospice care, aging services, and family pharmacies.
The Customer Support/ Operations Representative will support and coordinate all administrative matters relating to the HTM Department for 4 hospitals. The successful candidate will assist the department's purchasing activities, follow-up with vendors, support operations and department Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) system. Responsibilities include logistical reports, compile & update weekly status charts, and financial reporting.
The ideal candidate for this position must be detail oriented, computer savvy. With our fast paced, busy environment, the ability to nimbly change direction and focus, and a team player mentality is often required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & SharePoint
- Experience with handling expense reports and travel accommodations
- Experience with handling financial reports and purchase order systems
- Experience with CMMS systems - Work Order/Preventive Maintenance Systems
- Experience with managing PO Log and Vendor Management
- Great phone presence with focus on customer service
- Self-Starter - Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to multi-task and be task orientated.
- Previous C-Suite support experience strongly preferred.
The successful candidate will:
- Be detailed oriented, flexible, and have ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Have excellent organization, communication and project management skills.
- Work as a team player and can work independently.
- Demonstrate the initiative to seek solutions, resolve issues and have a hunger to grow and develop in this role.
Please learn more about Health First at:
Is this opportunity right for you?
Working in Healthcare Technology Management for Sodexo, you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their clinical technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise for their business, patients, residents, and the staff who care for them. At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve. If you share these values, apply today!
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have HTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for HTM jobs
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.