Dietitian Nutritionist I - Healthcare
Come work for the world’s leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a Dietitian Nutritionist I-HC for Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, GA. Memorial Satilla Health is a 231-bed, full service, acute care medical facility that has been providing high quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years. Our success is the result of a team effort that is focused on caring for you and your family. Candidates must have Registered Dietitian credentials before the start date.
$10,000 Sign on Bonus is Available!
Health Benefits & Paid Time Off Offered!
Reimbursement for Academy dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal!
Money toward continuing education events!
Up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually!
***Free meals and free parking***
Flexible Schedule is Available
The Dietitian Nutritionist will report to the Clinical Nutrition Manager and will
- Be a highly motivated Registered Dietitian
- Be a Registered Dietitian with providing nutrition care for patients.
- Be licensed or Eligible in the State of GA
- Be responsible for meeting Joint Commission/State/Federal and Sodexo standards
- Be self directed, flexible and committed to enhancing the patient experience
- Be familiar with the Nutrition Care Process and possess strong clinical and critical thinking skills.
- Takes initiative to work independently, is a team player, and has good time management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused
- Work a weekend and holiday rotation
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Dietitians who will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with acute care experience and demonstrate a great clinical knowledge base;
- Demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills; and/or
- Have experience with regulatory accreditation, regulatory readiness and review, and establishing and maintaining standards of care.
- EMR experience a plus
To learn more about Memorial Satilla Health click here: https://bit.ly/2Xe9BFD
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides general nutrition care for patients, residents, and the community in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Functions as a nutrition resource to assigned patient care areas and foodservice staff to ensure the provision of safe, high quality care. Maintains professional and business practices to assure regulatory compliance and to uphold company mission, values, and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement. Contributes to financial and clinical outcomes through implementation of services.
Executes the Nutrition Care Process (assessment, nutrition diagnosis, intervention, monitoring and evaluation) in general clinical practice; is accountable for the provision of safe and reliable care and services and completion of documentation in accordance with individual and statutory scope, regulatory standards and facility policies, protocols and practice guidelines, including clinical privileges. - 50%
Provides evidence-based nutrition counseling and training to meet basic clinical needs, promote disease management, educate healthcare personnel, interns and students on nutrition care strategies and support foodservice staff competency; functions within established educational frameworks using resources as provided and initiates referrals as needed to elevate care, support continuation of nutrition care plans or enhance educational processes. - 20%
Participates in interdisciplinary activities to promote the nutrition care plan and serve as a resource on nutrition-related issues; collaborates and communicates with clinical and culinary departments in the development, implementation and promotion of operating standards, tools, resources and programs for general clinical practice and foodservice operations in accordance with Sodexo standards. - 10%
Participates in performance improvement (PI) activities with minimal supervision and demonstrates a drive for continuous improvement. - 10%
Continually improves performance and demonstrates professional growth by advancing nutrition-related skills and engaging in tailored continuing education to enhance knowledge, skills and judgment obtained in formal education. - 10%
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, this must be a master’s degree)
- Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire. In some states and/or facilities the RD/RDN credentials is required at the time of hire
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.