Dietitian Nutritionist I - Healthcare
No need to go far to change the world – one patient at a time.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to join the dynamic team at Mount Sinai Hospital, a member of the Sinai Health System in Chicago, IL. This position will cover the 55 bed Schwab Rehabilitation, and provide cross coverage to Mount Sinai Hospital, a 250-bed level 1 trauma center located on Chicago’s West side. This position will provide evidence-based inpatient nutrition care to patients at Mount Sinai Hospital.
- reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- excellent paid time off package
- money toward continuing education events
- up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care to patients at a rehabilitation center as well as acute care patients;
- work one weekend a month providing hospital wide coverage;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate healthcare team member, including physicians and nurses;
- effectively collaborate with other members of the patient care team including doctors, nurses, psychologists, pharmacists, social workers, speech therapists, and fellow dietitians.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in Illinois;
- acute care clinical and nutrition support experience;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- a passion for inpatient nutrition care and be an independent, proactive worker with excellent time management skills
To learn more about Mount Sinai Hospital
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, this must be a master’s degree)
- Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire. In some states and/or facilities the RD/RDN credentials is required at the time of hire
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.