Dietitian Nutritionist I - Healthcare
Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a Dietitian Nutritionist I-HC at Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center.
Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center is a 988-bed hospital and the area’s only Level I Trauma Center. They serve 38,000 inpatients and 820,000 outpatients annually and are committed to building a healthy community through excellence in patient care and education. A part of the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System includes:
- An 988-bed hospital and the area’s only Level I Trauma Center
- A freestanding Children's Hospital
- A 545-provider care network covering more than 40 specialties
- Two free-standing emergency rooms—Our Lady of the Lake Livingston and Our Lady of the Lake North
- A network of nearly 15 urgent care clinics
- Outpatient imaging and surgery centers
- Assumption Community Hospital
- Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University
- Our Lady of the Lake Ascension, a 78-bed, community hospital providing emergency, inpatient, outpatient, and surgical services to Ascension Parish and surrounding areas
$3000 Sign on Bonus is Available!
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Meet eligibility requirements for a Registered Dietitian with 0-3 years of experience
- One year experience is preferred
- Utilize the nutrition care process to assess and treat inpatients in on medical floors and intensive care units
- Be detail oriented, dependable and flexible and work as part of the clinical team providing nutrition care and managing the nutrition care process
- Provide education to patients, as well as staff and work alongside with physicians, nurses, and ancillary staff
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Strong time management and organizational skills are needed to be successful in this position
- Utilizes electronic charting in the Nutrition Care Process format
- Licensure required in Louisana before start date
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Dietitians who will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with acute care experience and demonstrate a great clinical knowledge base;
- Demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills; and/or
- Have experience with regulatory accreditation, regulatory readiness and review, and establishing and maintaining standards of care.
- EMR experience a plus
To learn more visit:https://ololrmc.com/
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, this must be a master’s degree)
- Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire. In some states and/or facilities the RD/RDN credentials is required at the time of hire
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.