Dietitian Nutritionist I-ROSI - HC
Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a Dietitian Nutritionist II-HC (Registered Dietitian) to work as a Clinical Regional Operations Support (ROSI) Dietitian. A Clinical ROSI is responsible for going to different healthcare locations in order to provide nutrition care. Clinical ROSIs do this by working onsite at acute care hospitals, outpatient clinics, and other facilities where there may not always be enough clinical nutrition staff available, providing patients across the country with quality nutrition care. The position requires 100% travel; this includes overnight stays when needed depending on the needs of the healthcare facility.
This position will primarily work in the states of Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, West Virginia, Tennessee, or Kentucky but may include travel outside of these locations.
There are lots of opportunities for growth and professional interactions in this role. This is an excellent position to grow your career in a supportive environment.
- All travel costs (airline, rental car, mileage, lodging, and meals) are paid by Sodexo. Additionally, all rewards points earned are yours to keep and redeem for personal use.
- Traveling allows you to experience different healthcare facilities throughout the country - from top research hospitals to rural community centers - and provides an invaluable learning experience.
- Opportunity to meet people from a variety of different backgrounds, learn from new colleagues, and acquire new skills you may not have otherwise learned.
- Frequently acclimating to new facilities and coworkers helps to build valuable life skills that have benefits to both your career and personal life.
- Every new assignment is an opportunity to explore a new city and experience new adventures
Qualifications & Responsibilities of the Registered Dietitian include:
- Registered Dietitian with preferred experience in healthcare. 3-5 years is required
- Able to obtain licensure or certification as needed in states within the assigned region.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and experience with electronic medical record (EMR) systems.
- Work schedules vary based on the specific needs of the location; however, Clinical ROSIs should be willing to perform 10 consecutive scheduled days of work, followed by 4 scheduled days of rest.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess good time management skills and be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff.
- Be a self-starter, independent, flexible, and team oriented.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work and interact across all generations to make every day a better day for our clients and patients.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent, and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for Registered Dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) [Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required]
Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire. In some states and/or facilities the RD/RDN credentials is required at the time of hire
Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.