Dietitian Nutritionist I
Come work for the world’s leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking two Dietitian Nutritionists at FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital-Richmond (MRH-R), located in Rockingham, NC. This 90-bed community hospital is part of the FirstHealth of the Carolinas system. MRH-R is located ~70 miles southeast of Charlotte, NC. One position is 40 hours/week and the other is 32 hours/week.
Start with 3 weeks’ vacation and 3 personal days!
Reimbursement for Academy dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal!
Up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually!
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- work every 6th weekend providing hospital wide coverage;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate healthcare team members, including physicians and nurses; and
- serve as a preceptor for dietetic interns.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in NC;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about MRH-R at https://www.firsthealth.org/hospitals-locations/locations-profile/?id=227
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, this must be a master’s degree)
- Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire. In some states and/or facilities the RD/RDN credentials is required at the time of hire
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.