Dietitian Nutritionist I
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to work as a Clinical Regional Operations Support (ROSI) Dietitian in the New York Metro area. A Clinical ROSI is responsible for going to different healthcare locations to provide nutrition care. Clinical ROSIs may work onsite at acute care hospitals, outpatient clinics, and other facilities where there may not always be enough clinical nutrition staff available, providing patients throughout the region with quality nutrition care. The position may require travel throughout the tri-state area, including overnight stays when needed.
- Health benefits and paid time off available – start with 3 weeks’ vacation and 3 personal days!
- Reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- Money toward continuing education events
- Up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually
- All travel costs (airline, rental car, mileage, lodging, and meals) are paid by Sodexo, and all rewards points earned are yours to keep and redeem for personal use.
- Traveling allows you to experience different healthcare facilities throughout the country - from top research hospitals to rural community centers - and provides an invaluable learning experience.
- You’ll have the opportunity to meet people from a variety of different backgrounds, learn from new colleagues, and acquire new skills.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credential (required) with experience in healthcare;
- knowledge of regulatory requirements and experience with electronic medical record (EMR) systems;
- excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills;
- a flexible and team-oriented mindset;
- the ability to work independently and efficiently once trained, in collaboration with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and
- a strong commitment to excellence in all aspects of patient care.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) [Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required]
Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire. In some states and/or facilities the RD/RDN credentials is required at the time of hire
Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.