Dietitian Nutritionist I
Come work for the world’s leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a part time (24 hours) inpatient position at Seton Medical Center in Harker Heights, TX. This 80-bed community hospital is part of the Ardent Health system and is located 75 miles north of Austin..The budgeted wage for this position is $29-31/hr.
- Health Benefits and Paid Time Off Available!
- reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- money toward continuing education events
- up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will:
- provide direct patient care on inpatient units;
- assist with day-to-day management of Food & Nutrition Services;
- provide training and education to department staff and interdisciplinary healthcare professionals;
- be the primary liaison with medical and nursing staff and represent the department on hospital wide committees; and
- serve in a leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team and assist in food service management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Dietitians who will:
- be a Registered Dietitian and demonstrate a great clinical knowledge base;
- demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills; and
- have a strong commitment to excellence in all aspects of patient care.
Learn more about Seton Medical Center
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, this must be a master’s degree)
- Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire. In some states and/or facilities the RD/RDN credentials is required at the time of hire
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.