Dietitian Nutritionist II - Healthcare
Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Part-Time Registered Dietitian to work 20 hours a week for PIH Health System. The PIH Health system includes three acute care hospitals in the Los Angeles, CA area: PIH Health Whittier Hospital, PIH Health Downey Hospital, and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles, CA.
This position will provide clinical inpatient relief coverage at all PIH Health hospitals. Travel between units will be required and mileage is covered for travel in your personal car.
Sodexo offers benefits for Part-Time Inpatient Dietitian Nutritionists including:
- A full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, plus health and wellness programs!
- meals in the cafeteria and parking is also free for dietitians
- reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- money toward continuing education events
- up to $5000.00 tuition reimbursement annually
- a formalized career ladder for Registered Dietitians with many opportunities to grow and specialize by obtaining advanced certifications (CDCES, CNSC, etc.).
The successful candidate will report to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, in this role you will:
- Be a registered dietitian with at least 2 years of prior experience in an acute care setting;
- provide medical nutrition therapy to patients with a variety of disease states;
- Electronic Medical Documentation is required in the All Scripts program;
- work collaboratively with a team of clinical dietitians to ensure patient needs are consistently met;
- have a passion for driving and improving the patient experience for the population we serve.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions as needed while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment;
- excellent interpersonal skills to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
Learn more about: https://www.pihhealth.org/health-services/
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required)
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years experienced practitioner able to work with minimal supervision
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
- Specialty credential in area(s) of focused practice, as applicable, or advanced practice certification (RD-AP/RDN-AP)
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.