Dietitian Nutritionist II
Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to join their dynamic & diverse team at HCA The Woman's Hospital of Texas (400+ beds) located in Houston,Texas. Position is full-time working in a Level 4 NICU with excellent benefits.
Position offers a $3,000 sign on bonus
- Reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- Money toward continuing education events
- Up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually
- a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, plus health and wellness programs.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary and RD team
- Provide nutrition expertise for NICU, Level II- IV
- Educate family members as well as facility staff in concepts of nutrition
- Attend and participate in scheduled multidisciplinary rounds
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Are willing to cross train to provide nutrition care to various patient population
- Participate in Performance Improvement and Patient Satisfaction projects
- Demonstrate excellent communication, customer service and computer and time management skills
- Thrive in a high energy and demanding environment and be flexible and able to adapt
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Licensed in Texas
- Prefer minimum 1 year of experience working in NICU
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required)
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years experienced practitioner able to work with minimal supervision
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
- Specialty credential in area(s) of focused practice, as applicable, or advanced practice certification (RD-AP/RDN-AP)
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.