Dietitian Nutritionist part time
Sodexo is seeking Part time Registered Dietitian to provide nutrition care at SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital which is an 360 bed acute care hospital and the academic teaching hospital for Saint Louis University in St. Louis, MO. Position will work part time ~24 hours per week with benefits. Salary range from $26.68 hour- $ 33.00 per hour
- Health Benefits and Paid Time Off Available!
- Reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- Money toward continuing education events
- Up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Primarily responsible for a variety of inpatient units such as cardiac step down, stroke/neuro, geriatric and general medicine, oncology
- Perform daily patient satisfaction rounds along with monthly test trays, meal accuracies and patient rounds.
- Be able to develop strong rapport with the nursing and medical staff
- Work with the Clinical Nutrition Manager and other Sodexo Management team to provide exemplary care to patients, staff and community.
- Work with dietetic interns from Saint Louis University for acute care clinical training
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a strong focus on driving outstanding patient satisfaction results and driving process improvement activities
- Be able to be flexible, a team player, and possess good time management skills
- Participate in patient satisfaction and quality improvement projects and other duties as assigned by Clinical Nutrition Manager
- Be a Registered Dietitian eligible for licensure in MO
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, this must be a master’s degree)
- Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire. In some states and/or facilities the RD/RDN credentials is required at the time of hire
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.