No need to go far to change the world – one patient at a time.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for Beckley Appalachian Regional Healthcare located in Beckley, WV. ARH is a not-for-profit health system serving residents across Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia. Operating 14 hospitals, ARH is the largest provider of care in the region.
Make your own schedule - part time or full time available. Hybrid schedule - must be available for on-site work.
$3,000 Sign on Bonus!
Benefits (part-time or full-time):
- reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- three weeks of vacation, eight holidays and three personal days paid each year
- reimbursement for continuing education events
- up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- have order writing privileges;
- provide coverage at Summer County ARH one day every 1-2 weeks;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays; and
- educate healthcare team members, including physicians and nurses.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed (or eligible) in WV;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Campus, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, this must be a master’s degree)
- Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire. In some states and/or facilities the RD/RDN credentials is required at the time of hire
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.